Equi-N-icE Coolant 250ml, for recharging Equi-N-icE Bandages & Ice Socks.
- Instant cooling – Equi-N-icE’s cooling properties work instantaneously, giving immediate relief
- Reduces inflammation and bruising
- Promotes healing and speeds up recovery
- Quick and easy to apply even to awkward knees and hocks
- No refrigeration needed, Equi-N-icE provides instant cooling straight from the packet
- 250ml will recharge the Bandage 3 times & a pair of Ice Socks 4 times
Equi-N-icE Coolant lets you get repeated use from your Equi-N-icE cooling bandages & Ice Socks.
The coolant can be applied directly onto the bandage or Ice Socks when they are on the horse or you can recharge your bandage or Ice Socks by replacing them into the resealable pack and adding coolant.
This 250ml bottle of Equi-N-icE Coolant will provide 3 recharges of your Equi-N-icE Bandage or 4 recharges of a pair of Equi-N-icE Ice Socks.
To recharge your Ice Socks or Bandage
- Remove, roll up and replace into resealable pouch
- Add 80ml of recharge coolant to a bandage packet or 60ml to Ice Sock packet
- Seal the pouch and shake briefly
- You are now ready for your next use
Cold and compression is well documented as the most effective way of treating inflammation, swelling and bruising of muscles, tendons and ligaments for both preventative and remedial purposes.
Proven to reduce heat twice as efficiently as other cryo-therapies, Equi-N-icE works by drawing heat away from the affected area through a process of rapid evaporation, rather than forcing cold in as is the case with Ice Packs.
Designed to be applied directly to the horse's leg, Equi-N-icE provides a much more effective and safer alternative to Ice Packs and other techniques that allow extreme cold temperatures to come into contact with the leg and can cause pain or damage to the injured tissue.