Equi-N-icE Icesocks are designed to to be very quick and easy to use, they are ideal for use after work for a quick and easy cool down to help maintain the legs in top condition and are also a perfect instant cold treatment for mild strains and bruises.
- Instant cold treatment
- Quick and easy to apply even to awkward knees and hocks
- Cools the leg by drawing heat away rather than forcing cold in
- Reduces inflammation and bruising
- Helps speed up healing
- No refrigeration needed
- Can be worn during work
- Stable Pack contains 2 pairs of Ice Socks and a 250ml bottle of coolant
- Washable and reuseable
Like other Equi-N-icE products, the Icesocks work by drawing heat out of tendons rather than forcing cold in.
The Icesocks are made from a unique hi-tech 4 way stretch fabric that allows complete joint mobility while giving a perfect close fit without danger of tightening as it dries.
How to use Icesocks
Icesocks are very easy to use - simply stretch the Icesock over the hoof and roll up the leg to the injured area or the tendons. Icesocks can be easily used on otherwise difficult areas such as the knees or the hocks.
The Icesocks can be trimmed and used under tendon boots that allow air flow to facilitate the evaporative cooling.
Sold in packs of two, each Icesock provides about 20 minutes of cooling per recharge.
- Remove the Ice Socks, fold up and replace into resealable pouch
- Add 30ml per Ice Sock of recharge coolant
- Seal the pouch and shake briefly
- Your Ice Socks are now ready for their next use